CCEeXAM - Live Webinar Series
On Tuesday, January 14, 2020, the National Board of Echocardiography will administer for the second time its new Examination of Special Competence in Critical Care Echocardiography (CCEeXAM). You can find information about the exam by clicking here. The content of the exam can be viewed here.
Live Webinar Series Format & Duration
- 18 Live webinars with world-experts in echocardiography and point-of-care ultrasound
- Format: 45 min - 1 hour of lecture, followed by 30 minutes of Q&A
- Webinars are held on Saturdays 5:00-6:30 pm EST
- First webinar starts on September 28, 2019
- For webinar series schedule click here
Emergency medicine clinicians, critical care clinicians, anesthesiologists, surgeons, pediatricians, pulmonologists, internists, hospitalists and paramedics.
- Early bird price: $400 (registration by July 31, 2019)
- Regula price: $500
Here is the course outline:
1. Live Webinar Series - Instructions